To download Card #1 click here.
To download Card #2 click here.
Invitations fit best into A9 (5-3/4″ x 8-3/4″) envelopes. (If not trimmed to much)
- Print PDF invitation template by clicking on the links above–links are under the invitation photo.
- For Card #2 (double-sided): If you have a printer that enables you to print double-sided, do so by following your printer’s instructions. Otherwise, for double sided Card #2, print page one then turn paper around and print page two (make sure to enter “2-2” in the printer settings window under “pages”).
- Write in your party information or type it. You can find instructions for typing in your information in the below Additional Helpful Notes section.
- Cut out invitations and place them in envelopes
4. Mail or hand out to your guest
Additional Helpful Notes:
Invitations are in PDF format, one sided and two per page.
If you don’t want to write in your information you can use the Adobe Reader Typewriter Tool to type it in instead. Click Here For Directions on how to.
Depending on your printer your invitations might need to be trimmed to remove any extra paper on edges. To do this I used my handy dandy Fiskars Paper Trimmer.
Invitations created by the Spanglish Girl’s Guide Bloggista Monica